Unit is now rented… Thanks for your interest
This modern home is in the heart of downtown Princeton. Close to everything and on a quiet street. The location is a block away from the public library and the Nassau Street entrance to the University. It’s a few steps from the public free jitney service route to the train. Making it an easy commute to NYC, or Philadelphia. The master bedroom has a cathedral ceiling and both of the large bedrooms have their own private full baths. There is another 1/2 bath on the first floor. There are separate sliding doors and decks from the family room and kitchen. The backyard is perfect for hosting a small BBQ, or just sitting on the deck to relax. Washer and dryer are in the basement and there is a private driveway with 1 car garage.
- Decks on first and second floors.
- Hardwood flooring in the kitchen
- High quality carpets throughout the other rooms
- Ceramic tile in baths
- Kitchens with designer cabinets and quality appliances including dishwasher, range, trash compactor, and microwave
- Full size washer & dryer in the basement
- Central air conditioning and heating
- Spacious closets, as well as extra storage in the garage and basement
- Pre-wiring for telephone, cable TV and high speed cable internet access
- Single car garage with driveway.
- Backyard with private lawn for BBQ.
- Trash and sewer costs included
One year lease
Call: 609 683 7110 for more details.
To view or ask other questions, please fill out the form below.
- First floor description and pictures
- Second floor description and pictures
- Third floor description and pictures
Related links or data related to property